- 2 male and 2 female member athletes from each Team qualifies for the Eliminator race.
- There will be 3 Stages: swim-bike-run with a 15 min break between each stage, beginning when the first athlete completes the stage (in style of Super League Triathlon race format)
- Stage 1 starts with 12 athletes. Top 5 male, top 5 female athletes crossing the finish line after Stage 1 progresses to Stage 2
- Stage 2 starts with 10 athletes. Top 4 male, top 4 female athletes crossing the finish line after Stage 2 progresses to Stage 3
- Stage 3 starts with 8 athletes. First male and first female finisher wins ATHLETE OF THE YEAR
- Points will be awarded based on athletes’ ranking at the end of each stage.