868 TRIATHLON FEE SCHEDULE
Annual Membership: $500
- 868 Triathlon sublimated dry-fit vests (estimated delivery March)
- 868 Funathlon series – aquathlon, duathlon, aquabike, triathlon
- Specialist sessions e.g. Nutrition, Swim Coach, Cycling Coach
Training : 5 sessions set: $150
- Any group training session
- Training plan with 4 detailed workouts per week, available via Training Peaks
- Indoor bike trainer sessions
- Group Rides
Training : Single session: $40
- Any single group training session, exclusive of pool fee.
Pool Fees: Avg $25
- Pool fees are an additional cost to the training fees, paid to the pool administrator. Approximate cost per pool:
We have kids only program called the 868 Minis. These are specific 8-10 week long programs that introduce kids to multisport and typically end with participating in one of the Trinidad & Tobago Triathlon Federation’s Primary and Secondary Schools series event, such as the duathlon, aquathon or triathlon. 868 Minis may be allowed to participate in the adult group sessions based on their fitness levels and whether the child’s parent/guardian is also present.
No, we do not. However, you can use a borrowed mountain bike or a road bike until you get your own. Or you can participate in the other activities until you get a bike.
Yes. You can participate in the other activities while you learn to swim or ride a bike.
Our training sessions will include any of the following:
- Strength training
- Group cycling
868 Triathlon trains mostly beyond the lighthouse. Our training locations vary to cater to our members from East, Central and South. Each training location offers different challenges to make you a fitter, healthier and better triathlete. Our training locations include:
Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Tarouba
Centre of Excellence, Macoya
Macqueripe Bay & Chaguaramas golf course
Millennium Lakes golf course, Trincity
National Aquatic Center, Couva
GDP Pool, Penal